Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look what I do now!

Owen has started to do so much better on his tummy. He actually enjoys it sometimes! It doesn't last long, but he is getting so much stronger and has much better head control. Now I'm just waiting for him to roll over!

Owen also enjoys bath time SO MUCH....kicking and splashing!

Otherwise, not much is new around here. I have survived going back to work on the night shift. It is not my favorite, but I actually see Owen a little more during the week. Plus, we get to take naps together on the couch. Owen has is 4 month check-up soon and I can't wait...everyone pretty much tells me how BIG he is all the time, some people even say HUGE. He's just a big fatty and we wouldn't have him any other way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Brady is a big boy too and that's OK! It won't last long once they start running around. Isn't fun to watch them try to learn things? What seems hard right now will be SO easy a few months from now.

    Enjoy every minute!
    K

    ReplyDelete