Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Weekend

We traveled to DesMoines this weekend for a wedding. I was a little nervous about having Owen in a hotel room for 2 nights, but he did great! We also got to spend 2 nights with our good friends in adjoining rooms. Above is Owen (5 months) and Brenden (11 months). Yes, they do look like they are the same size. They pretty much are. Brenden is maybe an inch taller and has a few pounds on Owen, but they are very close in size. My big fatty and Ashley's lil' man!Owen constantly plays with his toes.Owen in his new "rock star" outfit... after I turned it around since daddy put it on backwards!
He's ready for the pool. It was his first time in the pool and he liked it. I'm excited for the summer!One of many attempts at a decent family photo. We match... not even on purpose, but I think we look nice. Owen does not like the sun, plus it was windy, so this was the best picture we got. Better luck next time!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun at your first hotel/swimming experience! Heard it was fun!!! I love the family pic--cute!

    ReplyDelete