Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I think its called walking

Owen is taking 15+ steps at a time now. He really still likes to crawl because it is faster, but he walks around everything. He lets go and turns to walk to the next thing to grab onto. He does not stand up independently (without pulling up on something), but his balance is getting very good.

In other news: O is cutting his 8th tooth! He was very short-tempered with a runny nose the past couple weeks, but we are happy to report that he is back to our even-tempered lil man.

I have finished up shopping for him for his Christmas/Birthday Festivas and have it all wrapped as well. Christmas starts this weekend and I cannot believe we are under 2 weeks until my baby turns 1!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe his birthday is in less than 2 weeks!!!!! Where in the world did the time go!! He is walking so well!!! Yay O!!!

    ReplyDelete