Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Home

Keith and I got back last night from a 5 day trip to Mexico. It was a great trip with wonderful friends, but we sure did miss our little guy!We celebrated Valentine's Day at home. Daddy even took the day off. Owen got new crayons and paper. He LOVED coloring. It kept his attention for about 10 minutes... that's a long time!In other news: Owen no longer likes to eat bananas cut up. He will if I give him a fork, but he must not like the mushy feeling on his fingers. Instead he prefers to eat it like a "big boy".O also got a new "ride" from Nana and Papa B. It was intended for him to push, but I'm certain that this will not be the first ride we give him. He's making car noises in the picture.
Happy Love Day to our family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys had a great time in Mexico!! I'm so jealous!! I love that O only wants whole bananas now :)

    ReplyDelete