Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1 Month Old

Owen had his first visit to a restaurant tonight. We ate at Hu Hot to celebrate cousin Hannah's birthday but we were also celebrating Owen's 1 month birthday! That's right...my little baby boy is a month old already! He wore his fancy shirt for the occasion. Also, I'm pretty sure he weighs 10lbs! He is growing so fast. Check out those chins!!!!!


I also wanted to share a couple photos of Owen's nursery for those of you who haven't seen it. Here's just a few:

I'm also going to share a couple pictures from bath time. These pics are from his first bath...he was cold and did NOT enjoy it. He is now able to be in more water and stays a little warmer. He enjoys it much more.


Babywise, for those of you wondering, seems to be working for us. Owen naps well during the day and sleeps for a 5-7 hour stretch at night. It is also helping me feel more confident in our daily schedule and we get out a lot more. I'm a Babywise believer at this point...some just call me a bit psycho though. It could be that he is feeling better due to Prilosec too. He seems more comfortable.

Owen also is starting to make more eye contact. He follows things with his eyes and is starting to reach for things. He pulls his head up very well and holds it up for a few seconds during tummy time. He really wants to smile and I think that he will any day now...of course I've been saying that for a few days now. I'm anxiously awaiting him to start making some purposeful noises and find his voice.

3 comments:

  1. Rach-
    I am so excited to "watch" Owen grow-up. What a doll! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is adorable! Can't believe he's a month old already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel! Just found your blog! Can't wait to follow you!! :) Owen's room is absolutely adorable! (And so is he!!!)

    ReplyDelete