Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

what a weekend

This weekend was a busy one. Owen turned 2 months old on Friday. We had a little photo shoot at our house. Here are my favorites.Saturday Owen had his first "real" babysitter. We even stayed out until 11pm!! (I know, but it seemed very late to me!) Owen slept awesome though and didn't get up to eat until 6:30. I don't know how she did it but, THANKS JESS!!!! Yes, I did take her picture...pretty sure I got the crazy stamp.Sunday my co-workers threw a shower for Owen. He got some new clothes for this fall and a couple fun summer toys as well. It was great to see everyone. Only 3 weeks of maternity leave left. Its going fast, but I'm getting ready to get back to work. I just wish it wasn't 12 hour days (almost 14 hours away from home each day).

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that first picture! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can totally see that dimple on his chin now! adorable!

    ReplyDelete