Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Like a baby

That's right...my little man slept "like a baby" last night. He ate at 9pm, went to sleep at 10, then woke up a little after 6am. I know....I was really excited too! It may not happen again for a few weeks so I have to celebrate while I can. I, however, was up at 4 and again at 5:30 checking on him. Not his fault. No complaints from me.

I did find him like this at 4 though (the picture was taken later when he woke obviously)!
I'm sure glad we took that sleep positioner out of his bed. He really moves when he sleeps!

Anyway, today Keith and I got out for VDay. We had a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse...LOVE the biscuits and butter! We also went to see Valentine's Day. It was very funny and, although predictable, still unpredictable with some twists. I would recommend it. We did go to the 1:45 show and the theater was still very full. Also, the preview for Sex and the City 2 played. It comes out this summer. I'm so excited! Who's in?

I'll leave you with a picture of my special Valentine. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!





1 comment:

  1. What a good little boy! count me in the the Sex and the City sequel!

    ReplyDelete