Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Review

This weekend we had some friends visit and Owen got to play with his new buddy Brenden.Owen 2 months old. Brenden 8 months old.
Owen got this new chair in the mail yesterday. It is for birth to 3m. He may still be a little young for it, but he will like it soon I'm sure! I'm hoping it helps with head/neck strength.
He also got a brand new shirt from his Aunt Jen. It is still a little big, but he will be in it soon I'm sure. Check out her other creations at http://littlehousefrau.blogspot.com/
Finally, Owen has found a new favorite sleep position. He is so tired from our busy and FUN weekend!
2 month check-up tomorrow. Poor little guy has to get shots.

3 comments:

  1. i love that picture of him laying on the blanket. what a sweetie! he gets to go to his 2mo check before channing! she doesn't go until friday. hope they handle their shots well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog--I knew you had one and just found it last week off of Jane's blog. Owen is super cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    Your mom sent me the blog address and I am just now looking at it! SO cute. Love the pictures of Owen - hmmm....could he look like the Winwood side of the family? I see some resemblances. Sounds like he's a good baby. Enjoy every moment!

    Kathy Arthur

    ReplyDelete