Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

two months


Yesterday was Owen's 2 month check-up. He was 12lb 11 1/2 oz (75%) and 24 1/4 in long (95%). Amazing that he was only 25% in weight when he was born, but what a good eater! He is healthy overall and doing well developmentally. He doesn't mind tummy time, but is just fine with sleeping on his tummy rather than working to hold his head up. He is starting to reach for things and move his arms and legs when he is excited. He makes many more sounds now too. I always try to catch them on video because they are so darn cute, but he quiets down the minute I get the camera on him...what a stinker! This is the best I could get after many attempts!!!

Keith bought him some new "kicks" this weekend. Probably a little pricey considering they are almost too small already, but daddy spoils his boy sometimes. Better that he does it than me.
Cousin Zoe holding Owen. They are just relaxing and watching Wubbzy. Bath Time.

1 comment:

  1. it's been too long since I've had my Owen fix! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete