Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Owen's Baptism

Owen was baptized yesterday at the Methodist church. He did very well during church...guess that means we need to start taking him more often! He is old enough now to be getting out more regularly. The Allens and the Beckers were Owen's godparents. Keith and I are very lucky to have siblings (and their spouses) that love our child just as their own.

My family was able to make it in from Hampton, and surrounding, for Owen's special day.
After church, we had a nice brunch at Seven Villages. I LOVE brunch! Eggs, pancakes, potatoes, ham...I could go on! We also had cake and ice cream. DELICIOUS!!!!!!

I also wanted to share a picture of my new necklace! I got it in the mail today and absolutely LOVE it! It is from Lisa Leonard and has Owen's name on the front and birthday on the back.
I'll leave you with a picture of Owen from today. My MIL was over today to watch Owen while I ran a few errands. She was able to get some smiles out of my baby....I think that Keith and I work much harder to get smiles from this little man... we are JUST his parents!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is the cutest baby! His smile is to die for! ...love your sweater for the baptism too...wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was it that said if babies cry when they're baptized it's just the devil comming outta them? :) Or was it - if their COUSIN cries during the baptism? Hmmm, I don't remember. Something like that. Such a sweet smile. Of course Nana got it out of him first! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete